My Opinion: These 2 Mattress Companies Are Safe Bets
There have never been more mattresses on the market than right now. Despite what other review sites may have you believe, as a one-man operation here, I just haven’t had the time to personally try and review 170+ bed-in-a-box companies. I really don’t know who does either!
So, it would be dishonest for me to rate every single mattress as 5 stars, super great, top of the charts, etc. I’ll leave that to the other review sites. But here’s what I can promise: Real, authentic, trustworthy opinions.
With that said, I wanted to share with your two mattress companies I have actual experience with and think you should check out if you’re in the market (check out the end as I am updating this page).
I almost hate to admit this, but I have the Zinus 12″ Green Tea memory foam mattress that is the top seller here on Amazon. I usually go against the big sellers and popular choices, but I have one and I find it very comfortable. I am a hot sleeper and I don’t find it hotter than any other memory foam model I have used or tested.
If you you have a George Constansa wall that is full with everything except cash than this is a safe bet (when it buying from Amazon here). There are thousands of reviews there that can help you. I am working on one and I will include video too.
Some of the reasons I selected Brookly Bedding include :
- Family owned and managed
- Keep employees working and Americans safe during the pandemic by converting a portion of the factory to produce masks.
- One of the first Bed-in-a-Box companies starting with two brothers more than 25 years ago.
- GIGANTIC selection of sizes (14 for most and 22 – TWENTY-TWO sizes for their memory foam mattress!)
- 6 models to choose from: Chill Memory Foam (as low as $186.75!), Signature Hybrid, Aurora Hybrid, Sedona Hybrid, Spartan Hybrid, and the Bowery Hybrid.
- You can select from soft, medium, and firm with the Signature, Aurora, and Spartan models.
- Manufactured in the USA and they are building a new 600,000 square foot factory.
- They supply mattresses wholesale to MANY of the mattress sellers throughout the USA. This program only works if you have a quality product, a super-efficient and well-managed factory, and a great distribution operation (basically they have their shit together, which is more than I can say for most mattress companies).
- They have 32 actual stores where you can try out the mattress, kick the tires, and hammer the salesperson with questions.
- They have a lot of accessories including:
- Pillows – Four options including Luxury Cooling Memory Foam, Talalay Latex, Vented Memory Foam, and Premium Shredded Foam
- Foundations – Super Duty High Rise Platform, Ascension Bi-Fold, and Ready-To-Assemble Box Foundation (with or without legs),
- Adjustable Bases – Ascension Ultra Adjustable Power Base, Ascension Luxe, and the Electric Adjustable Base
- Sheets – Tencel Sateen, Bamboo Twill, and the Brushed Microfiber
- Mattress Protectors – Luxury Cooling, Complete Coverage, and the Terry Cloth
- Blankets – Dual Therapy Weighted
Naturepedic has been around since 2003, well before most bed-in-a-box company’s CEOs graduated from college. The company offers amazing organic mattresses bed frames, and bedding at prices that competes well with the new bed-in-a-box offerings.
They offer a huge selection including:
Mattresses for Adults
Mattresses for Kids
And Naturepedic has a large selection of:
They actually have a really good wood foundation too. More to come so please bookmark this page so you don’t miss my updates.
Honourable Mention: Serta
This company has been making mattresses for almost 100 years now and I think they have learned a few things along the way.
And prices are very comparable to the bed-in-a-box companies with the Serta Posturpedic coming in at about $1,000 (check to see if the sale is still on here) and a queen size Slumbercrest (prices here),
If you have any questions for me or want me to consider a company to included here please reach out to me using the Contact Me page. Thank you.
|Pure Green Organic Latex Mattress - Firm - Full||Prime||No Results|
|Naturepedic Chorus Organic Mattress, Medium Firm Mattress for Universal Comfort, Encased Coil Layers, Queen||Prime||No Results|
|Happsy Organic Mattress Topper - Full||Prime||No Results|
|Latex for Less 9 inch Twin Natural Latex Mattress | 2 Sided Mattress w/Organic Cotton & Pure Natural Wool||Prime||No Results|
|Ashley Chime 12 Inch Medium Firm Memory Foam Mattress - CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen||Prime||No Results|
|TUFT & NEEDLE - Original Queen Adaptive Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US, 100-Night Trial||Prime||No Results|
TIP: This can change any day as I research new companies so bookmark this page and check back often if you are in the market for a mattress.