Bed Frames Plus objective
“My goal is to provide a helpful, valuable, and entertaining sources of unbiased information about beds frames, beds, and mattresses for readers.”Scott Boyd
Objective of our content
Our content focuses on helping and entertaining readers with accurate, concise, and complete information to assist them with a DIY project, make informed decisions.
Our articles aim to provide options, tips, and tricks, suggestions, and instructions through unbiased writing.
- DIY’ers who want to build a bed frame, bed, mattress, headboard, or footboard.
- Folks looking for information prior to purchase.
- Folks looking for information related to owning and buying a bed.
Articles must be submitted in US English and authors must be native English or have a minimum C1 English proficiency level.
Require topic approval
Authors wishing to contribute to the blog are welcome to submit a Topic Request briefly describing the proposed DIY topic. If approved Bed Frames Plus.
Owners of bed frames and mattresses are welcome to submit testimonials, reviews, and photos of the product and I will add it to the appropriate webpage upon proof of purchase.
I need to know that the opinions shared are legitimately from the owner of the product to prevent fake reviews.
We link to outside websites for quotes, citations, and source information to support our content to acceptable websites such as:
We also link to outside websites as sources for entertaining and helpful content including competing websites.
Samples of websites not acceptable include: Wikipedia and Fox News
Authors must submit their own original photos and videos of each DIY project article. Images must be of high quality and a minimum of 2400 x 1600px.
Videos must be a minimum of 24 fps (frames per second) and a minimum size of 1280 x 720 (720p). The use of a camera stand is recommended. Other recommendations include:
- Keep scenes to ten seconds or less. If the scene requires more time than change the angle or stop the camera, zoom in or out, and start filming again.
- Do not include footage of zooming in or out.
- Use good lighting to reduce shadows.
- The video must clearly show the process of the actions so that anyone can repeat your DIY action from watching the video only.
- Voice over, background music only, and captions are acceptable.
Style and formatting
We are looking for the following:
- short sentences
- short paragraphs
- concise writing
- easy to read and understand
- humor is fine and I am all for it, and anything that helps to entertain the reader.
- Lists and tables when appropriate
- source links
- proper use of subheadings. The article title is the only H1.
Proofreading and copyediting
All submitting articles are proofread and copyedited to ensure continuity of content and quality for our readers.
Articles and photos must not be, or had been, posted on the Internet previously. All content must be original.
Authors providing content to Bed Frames Plus own their works but may not repost the articles, photos, or videos anywhere other then bedframesplus.com. Authors are not eligible for any future compensation from their work. Personal use of the material is permitted.
Please include your byline of up to 50 words and an image and you are free to include a link to your website, Linkedin, Facebook page, etc.
This policy may be updated from time to time without notice to authors. It is the author’s responsibility to check the Editorial Policy prior to submitting material to Bed Frames Plus.